- Sysmex is a market leader in the field of clinical laboratory testing and health information technology products and services - supplying laboratories, hospitals and healthcare organizations worldwide.
- The XE-5000 is the latest fully automated hematology analyzer from Sysmex. Offering exceptional performance, XE-5000 further extends its functionality and capability beyond the routine.
- The XE-5000 incorporates advanced functionality for the measurement of immature cells, together with enabling the measurement of body fluids to extremely low concentrations of blood cells. The new system meets a wide range of customer needs from screening to specialized testing.
- ‘Gold standard’ Fluorescence Flow Cytometry technology & special parameters as standard
- Unmatched performance and cost-effective reliability, employing a compact semiconductor laser unit as the heart of the flow cytometry system
- Rapid, dedicated body fluid analysis – including the differentiation of polymorphonuclear and mononuclear cells – without pre-treatment of the sample
- Comprehensive diagnostic decision-making, providing additional special parameters including Immature Granulocytes, Immature Platelet Fraction, Ret-He and Hematopoietic Progenitor Cells
- Switch from whole blood mode to body fluid mode at a simple push of a button
- Efficient automatic rinse and checking system for body fluid analysis, virtually eliminating sample to sample carryover
- Capacity for further enhancement by integration with other leading-edge Sysmex hematology technology – bringing totally automated analysis to the laboratory for rapid, accurate and cost effective results in a ‘walk-away’ environment
- Full network capability via the SYSMEX Network Communication System (SNCS), offering users
, Remote Monitoring and Scientific Web Information services. Online QC