Product Name: Laboratory Microscope
Product ID: MT4000
The Meiji MT4000 series biological laboratory microscopes include the advanced Infinity Corrected Optical System. The MT4000 series includes:
* Objective Lenses: DIN Infinity Corrected Optical System (ICOS) Plan brightfield 4x, 10x, s40x and s100x oil mounted in smooth-operating, ball bearing mounted, quintuple nosepiece.
* Viewing Head: Siedentopf-type binocular head or trinocular head for camera integration. Each head has the eyetubes inclined at 30° with the left eyetube having graduated diopter settings. The interpupillary distance is adjustable between 53mm - 75mm. An 80/20 beamsplitter for the trinocular tube can be engaged for photo work. (100% to eyetubes or 80% to phototube & 20% to the eyetube.)
* Eyepieces: 10x Widefield High Eyepoint eyepieces F.N. 20 are standard with a 19mm reticle mount. 15x and 20x eyepieces are available as an option. Also avilable - Widefield High Eyepoint 10x focusable eyepiece that accept 25mm reticles.
* Total Magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x and 1000x.
* Specimen Stage: Ceramic coated right-handed (left-handed avilable upon request), flat top stage measures 171mm x 115mm and travels 78mm(X) x 52mm(Y). Ergonomically positioned coaxial drop down controls.
* Illumination: Powerful white LED or 30 watt halogen illumination provides enhanced image quality and brightness for the observation of specimens and photomicroscopy.
* Light Focusing: Abbe 1.25 NA Condenser in quick change dovetail mount.
* Size & Weight:
* Binocular - 390mm (15.6") D x 410 (16.1") H x 210mm (8.3") W, 8kg (17.6 lbs).
* Trinocular - 390mm (15.6") D x 465 (18.3") H x 210mm (8.3") W, 8.7kg (19.2 lbs).