- Moulded in Polypropylene, have excellent clarity and very good chemical resistance.
- These autoclavable Beakers have prominently raised graduation on the outer surface.
- Pouring a solution becomes very convenient because of its tapered spout.
Test Tube Stand
- An economical substitute for wire racks, here are these submersible autoclavable racks which are stackable when empty.
- These are available in different colours and are made of a special blend of Polypropylene that makes it sink in a water bath and maintain their stability even in agitated water.
- These space saving racks can easily be disassembled for cleaning purpose. The base is in the form of a grid with square openings and has fold up sides and end bars that lock into rack tops.
- Particulars :
13mm x 90 Tubes, 16mm x 60 Tubes, 20mm x 4 0 Tubes, 25mm x 24 Tubes
- These narrow mouth reagent bottles are available in Polypropylene as well as Polyethylene. The PP bottles are rigid, translucent and have excellent contact clarity. These bottles can be autoclaved filled as well as empty.
- On the other hand, the Polypropylene cap has a built in seal ring to make these bottles leak proof.
- Capacity : 60ml, 125ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml.
- Polylab Wash Bottles are made of low density Polyethylene which gives these bottles a translucent and unbreakable character. Solution can be poured easily by squeezing the bottle lightly.
- The cap is fitted with a flezible polyethylene delivery tube which can be aimed wherever required.
- Material : Low Density Polyethylene
- Polylab Aspirator Bottles are made of polypropylene and are therefore much lighter than glass.
- These are autoclavable, durable and dependable. The leakproof spigot screwed to the bottle body requires only a half turn to open or close.
- These bottles are used for storing or dispensing distilled water and other laboratory solutions. Threads should be totally disengaged before autoclaving.
- Capacity : 5 L, 10 L
- Made of Polypropylene, these cone shaped flasks are rigid, translucent and autoclavable. The screw cap keeps the contents of the flask contamination free and makes the flask leakproof. Threads should be disengaged before autoclaving.
- Capacity : 100ml, 250ml, 500ml
- Polylab Measuring Cylinder, moulded in Polypropylene, are single piece cylinders.
- These autoclavable cylinders have raised prominent graduations for easy reading and have excellent contact clarity. The broad base provides good stability.
- Material : Polypropylene
- This burette has a transparent acrylic body and a leakproof stopcock fitted with a self lubricating PTFE plug. Each burette is individually calibrated to give maximum accuracy.
- Acrylic body is unaffected by dilute.
- Polylab Volumetric Flasks, blown in Polypropylene, are strong, unbreakable and have good contact clarity. These autoclavable flasks are provided with screw caps to prevent leakage.
- Capacity : 25ml, 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml
- Moulded in Polypropylene, these two piece funnels are light weight, easy to clean and autoclavable.
- The top portion can be snap fitted with the lower one forming a vaccum seal which does not require greasing.
- The base of the top portion has a perforated filter plate.