Flash Card Quiz on Medical Lab Tube Selection QUIA Corp., an online education support organization.
Phlebotomy Internet Resources : Medical Laboratory Technology, Austin Community College, Austin,Texas.
Blood Collection: Routine Venipuncture & Specimen Handling : Web path Tutorial.
Phlebotomy Quizzes Online from Terry Kotrla, Austin, Texas.
Phlebotomy Professionals, Inc. : Providing nationwide (USA) phlebotomy services.
Phlebotomy.ORG.AU : The Official Website of the Australian Phlebotomy Association Inc. Instructional material and links on this website.
Phlebotomy Self-Test : Try testing your knowledge. If you didn't do as well as expected, go to the Welcome Phlebotomy web site listed below.
Welcome to Phlebotomy : A comprehensive overview of the "ART" of blood drawing. Library of Links : List of interesting resources for the phlebotomist. Phlebotomy Dictionary of Terms : A glossary of terms related to phlebotomy. From SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York.
Evaluation of Safety Devices for Preventing Percutaneous Injuries Among Health-Care Workers During Phlebotomy Procedures : Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report , CDC, January 17, 1997, Volume 46, Number 02.
OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standards - Goal of this regulatory standard is to prevent exposure to disease; prevent disease if exposure occurs. Source: www.drneedlestick.com .
Pre-Analytical Factors Affecting Laboratory Results Emphasis: Phlebotomy By Julie C. Paulson Happel, M.T. (ASCP), M.A. From Virtual Hospital web site.
Specimen Collection and Transport Related Online Resources
- Specimen Collection, Preperation, and Handling : Detailed instruction with illustrations and references by Lab Corp of Americaï¿½
- Australia: Specimen Collection and Transport Guidelines - The Blue Book: Guidelines for control of infectious diseases.
- Toxicology in UK: Specimen Collection and Transport
- Didn't find what you was looking for? Already seen all of the above web sites? Go to Simplify and the major search websites to find the latest phlebotomy related websites.
- For the current status of phlebotomy regulations in California visit www.phlebotomywest.com Web site.